Learn PRISM with Us:
Using student data to set goals and monitor progress
After many conversations with school administrators and educators, we have fine-tuned our new PRISM software to include many exciting features and functionalities such as custom dashboards, growth score calculators, new assessments, chronic absenteeism, and more. Come join us in our statewide workshop series to learn more about the new PRISM and what it can do for your schools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We encourage attendance from all school administrators and educators who think they can benefit from utilizing data to advance student achievement. Your team can be of any size including:
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR WORKSHOPS
During our time together, we will walk through the following:
- PRISM overview and key functionalities: Get an overview of PRISM, its interface, and its most essential functionalities
- PRISM data modules: Walk through academic, attendance, behavior, and growth calculators modules in PRISM.
- Guided practice + Q&A: Explore real applications of your data and ask our team any question you may have.
A chance to showcase your skills:
- Receive a digital badge after completing one workshop session
- Become an Eidex certified administrator and receive your official certification by attending two additional workshop sessions
SIGN UP FOR A SESSION BELOW
We have wrapped up all workshop sessions in the Fall series. Check out our Winter/Spring Workshop Series on using achievement and growth data in your improvement planning and teacher evaluations.