Learn PRISM with Us:
Using student data to set goals and monitor progress
After many conversations with school administrators and educators, we have fine-tuned our new PRISM software to include many exciting features and functionalities such as custom dashboards, growth score calculators, new assessments, chronic absenteeism, and more. Come join us in our statewide workshop series to learn more about the new PRISM and what it can do for your schools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We encourage attendance from all school administrators and educators who think they can benefit from utilizing data to advance student achievement. Your team can be of any size including:
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR WORKSHOPS
During our time together, we will walk through the following:
- PRISM overview and key functionalities: Get an overview of PRISM, its interface, and its most essential functionalities
- PRISM data modules: Walk through academic, attendance, behavior, and growth calculators modules in PRISM.
- Guided practice + Q&A: Explore real applications of your data and ask our team any question you may have.
A chance to showcase your skills:
- Receive a digital badge after completing one workshop session
- Become an Eidex certified administrator and receive your official certification by attending two additional workshop sessions
SIGN UP FOR A SESSION BELOW
|PRISM Workshop @ Bay-Arenac ISD||Conference Center, 2939 Bay-Arenac Drive, Bay City, MI 48706||12/17/2019||11:30 AM - 1:00 PM||Click Here|
|PRISM Workshop @ Dearborn Public Schools||Board Room, 18700 Audette Dearborn, MI 48124||12/17/2019||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Click Here|
|PRISM Workshop @ Calhoun ISD||PD Room, Calhoun ISD, 17111 G-Drive N, Marshall, MI 49068||02/26/2020||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Click Here|
|PRISM Workshop @ Jackson ISD||Room 124, 6700 Browns Lake Rd, Jackson, MI 49201||03/03/2029||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Click Here|
|PRISM Workshop 2 @ Mecosta-Osceola ISD||Miller Wing, North Entrance, 15760 190th Ave, Big Rapids, MI 49307||03/17/2029||09:30 AM - 11:00 AM||Click Here|